Five years ago, our dental patients were looking for a safe, effective, affordable way to whiten their teeth at home. At the time, we couldn’t recommend anything that was available on the market. We created our Teeth Whitening Strips for patients first, and they became an at-home whitening essential.
Spotlight Oral Care’s Teeth Whitening Strips have become a cult, at-home whitening essential. Formulated with clean, non-toxic ingredients, the whitening strips gradually whiten teeth in 1 hour, using the active ingredient Hydrogen Peroxide to gently lift stains and brighten. Thanks to the breakthrough formula, the strips don’t cause sensitivity or harm tooth health, two of the most common side effects experienced with other whitening products. Clinically proven to safely and effectively whiten teeth, the active ingredient Hydrogen Peroxide is what helps to whiten teeth while protecting tooth health.
Whitening Strips Tips
When it comes to using our Teeth Whitening Strips, there are 5 tips that we like to suggest to ensure you achieve the best results possible.
- Take before, during, and after pictures! One of the best ways to see a change in your smile is to document the before, during, and after-effects. This will allow you to see your progress as it unfolds and will keep you motivated to continue on your oral health journey.
- When using the strips. dry your teeth before application. This will allow the active ingredient formula to embed into the tooth enamel and will allow the Hydrogen Peroxide to begin its work in breaking down and dissolving stains.
- Set your timer for 1 hour and when you are ready to take the teeth whitening strips off, get a damp cloth at the ready. You can use this to wipe away any residual gel on your teeth.
- Next, ensure you enhance the effects of the strips by using supporting whitening products. Use our Toothpaste for Whitening Teeth, Mouthwash for Whitening Teeth, Dental Floss for Whitening Teeth, and Teeth Whitening Pen to top up and maintain teeth whitening in between strips.
- Finally, Use our Sonic Toothbrush’s Whitening Mode to deep-clean and remove further stains. And if you struggle with manual flossing, let our Water Flosser do the hard work for you. Using these state-of-the-art oral health devices will help to maintain your white smile.
Teeth Whitening Strips Don’ts
When using our Teeth Whitening Strips it’s important that you use them only for 1 hour each day. Using the strips more frequently or for longer periods could harm your oral health - and we definitely don’t want your smile to suffer.
Don’t use the whitening strips alongside any unsafe whitening treatments like lemon juice, LED whitening, charcoal, or coconut oil pulling. These teeth whitening methods are not scientifically proven and could harm your oral health. Instead, support your smile’s health using clean, clinically proven oral care solutions that address your specific oral care concerns. For instance, if you suffer from sensitive teeth or bleeding gums, use our Toothpaste for Sensitivity or Toothpaste for Gum Health to target these concerns.
- Great for on the go
- Easy to use
- Removes daily tea & coffee stains
- Contains the active ingredient Hydrogen Peroxide
Spotlight Teeth White Pen is an easy to use whitening pen. It dispenses a small amount of gel, containing the active whitening ingredient, hydrogen peroxide on to the teeth. Unlike other pens which use a white paint like substance to cover stains, this formula actively dissolves stains leaving long lasting results.
Glycerin, Aqua, Phthalimidoperoxycaproic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Menthol, Hydrogen Peroxide.
How to Use:
- Twist base of pen twenty times or until gel has been sufficiently dispensed onto the brush.
- Using the brush, paint your teeth with the whitening agent.
- Leave in place for five minutes.
- After five minutes rinse gel away with water.
- Use daily to maintain whitening effects.