Introducing Our New Bridal Bundle
Every bride wants to look and feel their best on their wedding day. From choosing the perfect dress, to securing the ultimate hairstylist and nailing that elegant manicure, no detail is left to chance. Despite all of these crucial elements, brides often overlook one crucial factor - their smile! This is a smile you won’t be able to wipe off your face all day, so it needs to look, and feel, its absolute best. Thankfully, Spotlight Oral Care has created a Bridal Bundle, complete with a selection of carefully curated essentials, to help every bride prep and perfect their bridal smile.
The new Bridal Bundle includes four of Spotlight Oral Care’s best-loved products: The Spotlight Oral Care Rose Gold Sonic Toothbrush, Teeth Whitening Strips, Teeth Whitening Pen & Dental Floss for Whitening Teeth. This bundle has everything you need to achieve your best smile yet, and is perfect for a bride's hectic schedule!
We are offering free personalisation on the Sonic Toothbrush so you can get your name, bridesmaids or even your Mother or Mother-In-Laws names added for that extra personal touch!
Dr. Lisa and Dr. Vanessa have shared their top tips on how to use this Bridal Bundle to get wedding-day ready:
One month before your wedding
- Brush your teeth twice a day using the Rose Gold Sonic Toothbrush and Toothpaste for Whitening Teeth for two minutes to ensure sugar (from all that wedding cake tasting and testing!) won’t sit on your teeth all night and day. Use the Sonic Toothbrush on Whitening mode with a pea-sized amount of our Toothpaste for Whitening for best results.
- Don’t forget to floss twice a day using the Dental Floss for Whitening Teeth to remove any debris between your teeth that your toothbrush bristles can’t reach.
- Use the Spotlight Oral Care Teeth Whitening Strips for one hour every day for 14 days straight, washing off any residue afterwards. After you've completed our 14-day course of the Teeth Whitening Strips, you can top up your smile by using 1-2 of our whitening strips every week.
- Keep your Teeth Whitening Pen in your handbag for quick and easy whitening in between appointments.
- Drink up! Drinking water is one of the easiest and most beneficial things a person can do to help prevent tooth decay.
- Moderation is key – space out your sweets and try to limit the sticky ones that will stay stuck to your teeth.
Morning of your wedding
Picture this - it’s the morning of your wedding and you want to ensure your smile is sparkling. What should you do?
Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, use the Spotlight Oral Care Dental Floss for Whitening Teeth to whiten in between your teeth where your toothbrush can’t reach.
- Brush your teeth for two minutes using the Spotlight Oral Care Rose Gold Sonic Toothbrush and Toothpaste for Whitening Teeth for a deep clean.
- To give yourself a last minute confidence boost, while you are getting your hair or makeup done, pop on a Spotlight Oral Care Teeth Whitening Strip for one hour to give your teeth that extra sparkle. Don’t forget to rinse any excess gel off afterwards.
- Don’t forget to leave our Teeth Whitening Pen in one of your bridesmaids bag for that quick top up during the day!
Best of luck with the build up to you big day! We’re here to help you whiten, brighten and enhance your smile for a bridal beam with all your must have oral care essentials.