Article: Introducing our new Water Flosser with UV Sterilisation!
Introducing our new Water Flosser with UV Sterilisation!
Get that H2-Oh! feeling in your life!
We are so happy to finally bring you our new Water Flosser with UV Steriliser that is sure to give you that “H2-Oh!” feeling in your life! Over the past 2 years we have listened to our customers to bring this new and improved Water Flosser to the market and we couldn't be happier with the finished product. The Water Flosser comes with a charger, replacement tips and user manual. Our UV Flosser is perfect for people with complex dental work including braces, implants and veneers. Our Water Flosser will help you maintain a white, bright smile and reduce any signs of bad breath….amazing we know and that's only some of the benefits.
Other benefits include:
- Hydro Gravity Ball to allow for a 360° cleaning experience
- 4 Operating modes to suit all needs - UV / Gentle / Clean / Pulse
- Textured grip for comfortable use
- Larger than before 400ml water tank
- 60-120 PSI / water pressure
This Water Flosser with UV Steriliser has 4 operating modes:
This mode uses ultraviolet technology to eliminate harmful bacteria, up to 99.9% in 1 minute
If you have sensitive teeth or gums, gentle mode offers gentle, yet thorough cleaning.
This continuous spray mode removes plaque and food residue with superior efficiency and deep-cleaning action.
Pulse mode massages gums and cleans between the teeth.
Our Water Flosser with UV Steriliser’s main purpose is to clean between the teeth, the point at which two teeth meet. This is ideal for anyone who struggles with manual floss or anyone with braces, bad breath, restorative work like bridges crowns veneers and to stop staining build up between teeth.
Why would you use this?
Water flossing is an alternative for those patients who hate or find flossing difficult. Water flossing cleans in between the teeth, the point at which toothpaste and the toothbrush will not enter. Water flossing can be a gentler, more thorough cleaning option vs manual flossing.
Benefit to your oral health:
Flossing is essential when it comes to excellent oral health long term. There is so much research to show that good flossing is linked with heart health, gut health and overall health. Many of our patients understand the importance of flossing but few of our patients actually do. The reason this is, is because manual flossing can be difficult and painful. This is why water flossing is so important as it is a gentler, easier way to floss between your teeth. Water flossing pushes all the debris, stuck between your teeth, out of your teeth and stimulates the gum tissue also.
How to use it?
- Twist the water tank off the device and place it under the tap.
- Fill the tank with tepid water.
- Choose a tip that is right for you. Click the tip into place.
- Power on & press the mode button once to select UV.
- When the sterilisation completes, and the UV light turns off, press the mode button to select your preferred flossing mode.
- Once you have chosen your preferred mode, place the tip in your mouth. The device will run for 2 minutes.
- Aim the tip at your gum line and work from your back teeth to your front teeth, spraying water along the gumline.
- Partially close your mouth to minimise splashing, letting the water flow out of your mouth into the sink.
We can't wait to see what you all think of our newest addition to the Spotlight Oral Care family, if you try it be sure to tag us on Instagram @spotlight_oral_care and let us know what you think!